Men’s gloves In addition to wool hats and a thick men’s scarf are one of the most important men’s accessories for cold days in autumn, winter and spring. Because as soon as the temperatures fall below the seven degrees mark, it is important to protect the hands from the cold. And by the way are the Men’s Gloves the unspoken key pieces of winter – because a pair of high quality Men’s gloves Leather or knitwear never goes out of fashion.
Men’s gloves made of leather or knit
quality Men’s gloves are an investment for life. Unless you lose them and take care of them regularly, you enjoy them for many seasons. Straight made of leather Men’s Gloves recommend themselves for it, because in contrast to knitted variants, they age with and get over time a slight patina, which is more symbolic of character and high quality. Over the centuries, different leather gloves have emerged, which can look back on hundreds of years old traditions. These include:
- Deerskin Men’s Gloves (They are the exquisite classics of the old men’s fashion)
- black gloves (are indispensable if black shoes are included in the ensemble)
- Lambskin gloves are the classics for winter (A common color of lined men’s gloves is brown)
- brown gloves (they are suitable for sporty clothing, grained pigskin leather is suitable for all outfits that are not black)
- white gloves (they are worn today only for the tailcoat, classically made of goat leather, but nowadays mainly made of cotton)
Men’s gloves made of leather are the noble classics of men’s fashion. The knitted variants feature a sportier character with Norwegian patterns or solid colors in navy blue or black. They are ideal for the first cool days or for a casual outfit with men down jackets or men down vests. Characteristic of the knitted gentleman gloves is beside their production above all their material. As with leather gloves, this may vary. From pure lambswool to the fine cashmere mix or even high-tech fibers with which you can also operate touch screens, everything is included.